Your choice, your independence, your peace of mind. If you have care needs or are a carer, we are here to help.
We offer a choice of services for all age groups, disabilities and health conditions.
If you have care needs or are a carer, we are here to help.
We offer a choice of services for all age groups, disabilities and health conditions. These can be tailored to your particular needs, provided at any time of day and night, for an hour a day or longer and as little or as often as you need them. To do this, we provide a trained carer to replace the regular carer (often a family member).
If you know someone who may benefit from our services, fill in our client referral form.
All services are available to those without carers. Please contact us to discuss your individual needed.
“Because of my health problems, our boys had to witness many ups and downs which they sometimes didn’t know how to cope with. The young carers club is helping our boys so much. Without you our family would not be able to cope, it is so good to know that that there is someone who truly cares for the family and for the young carers who need the most help.”
Our services include
- Healthcare needs, medication prompts and prescription collection
- Help around the home: meal preparation, assistance with mobility, sleeping and disturbed night care, social visits and companionship
- Personal care services, such as washing, dressing and continence care
- Preparing light meals and drinks
- Shopping/ordering shopping for you
- Accompanied visits and trips, including appointments, classes and shopping
- Supporting you at social functions, Places of worship and travelling
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Emergency care planning and a 24 hour emergency respite service
- End of life care
- Free time. We provide care so that the usual carer can have some much needed free time and peace of mind
- Activities for children and young people with a disability